|The canonicity of this article's subject remains dubious. Though it doesn't contradict official continuity, it has not been referenced in any confirmed canonical material.|
Immortality for Dummies is the seventh volume of Angel trade paperbacks, collecting issues twenty-eight to thirty-two of the comic book series. It was originally published July 27, 2010 by IDW Publishing.
Eisner Award-winning writer Bill Willingham's (Fables) first story arc on Angel: Immortality For Dummies, takes us down the dark path of fame, testing old allegiances and new friendships. When Angel goes missing, Connor steps in, and learns pretty quickly that being a hero is a lot harder than dad makes it look.
- The Crown Prince Syndrome
- Immortality for Dummies
- The Trouble with Felicia
- The Big Dustup
- Roman a Clef
- Eddie Hope: Eddie and the Crew
Behind the scenesEdit
- Immortality for Dummies was the 89th best selling graphic novel in its publishing month, with 1,144 sales in July 2010 at comic specialty stores.
- German: Unsterblichkeit für Dummies! (Immortality for Dummies!)
- Spanish (Spain): Inmortalidad para tontos (Immortality for Dummies)