| The subject of this article is non-canonical.|
While created as part of licensed material, it has not been confirmed as part of the "real" Buffyverse continuity.
Buffy the next runway supermodel? Believe it! Buffy pursues a potential modeling career only to learn that beauty isn't only skin deep. Meanwhile, with Selke regaining her strength, she decides to pay a visit to the local vampire coven… with mixed results. All the action and drama of the weekly television series captured in a monthly comic book!
- Cordelia Chase
- Rupert Giles
- Alexander Harris
- Daniel Osbourne
- Willow Rosenberg
- Buffy Summers
- Joyce Summers
- Spike (Only mentioned)
Organizations and titlesEdit
- Akimiski Island (Only mentioned)
- Caribbean (Only mentioned)
- Sunnydale, USA
Weapons and objectsEdit
- Unidentified woman, bitten by Selke.
- Five ghouls, killed by Buffy and Angel.
Behind the scenesEdit
- The title is a reference to the song "Hey, Good Lookin'" (1951), continuing the thread of classic songs for titles until Lost Highway.
- The photo cover features a promotional picture taken for Buffy the Vampire Slayer season 2.
- Differently from other representations, at this point the comic issues had vampires also able to transform into green creatures with red eyes, pointy ears, a wide mouth, and long teeth. Although, this seems more like an artistic choice, not having direct consequence to the stories.
- Italian: Ehi, Bell'Aspetto, Capitolo 2 (Hey, Good Lookin', Chapter 2)