| The subject of this article is non-canonical.|
While created as part of licensed material, it has not been confirmed as part of the "real" Buffyverse.
The return of the original Buffy art team of Joe Bennett and Rick Ketcham heralds the beginning of a monumental new story line. Selke, the vampire Buffy thought was killed in the mausoleum fire over Thanksgiving, returns with a vengeance. She's back and she's out for blood — literally!
- The vampire Selke returns, being burnt by Buffy in Halloween and having called for revenge in Cold Turkey.
- Buffy mentions Joyce getting to date Ted Buchanan, describing him as a bad example in reference to the reveal he was a killer robot ("Ted").
- Cordelia recalls Angel becoming a killer again, after the loss of his soul in "Innocence".
- Mr. Bonifield (Only mentioned)
- Polly Bonifield (Killed)
- Ted Buchanan (Only mentioned)
- Cordelia Chase
- Rupert Giles
- Alexander Harris
- Daniel Osbourne
- Miss Rich
- Willow Rosenberg
- Buffy Summers
- Joyce Summers
Organizations and titles
- East Africa (Only mentioned)
- Persia (Only mentioned)
- Sunnydale, USA
Weapons and objects
- An unidentified cat, bitten by Selke.
- An unidentified vampire, staked by Buffy Summers.
- Polly Bonifield, bitten by Selke.
Behind the scenes
- The title is a reference to the song "Hey, Good Lookin'" (1951), beginning the thread of classic songs for titles that goes until Lost Highway.
- The photo cover features a promotional picture taken for Buffy the Vampire Slayer season 2.
- Differently from other representations, at this point the comic issues had vampires also able to transform into green creatures with red eyes, pointy ears, a wide mouth, and long teeth. Although, this seems more like an artistic choice, not having direct consequence to the stories.
Pop culture references
- Buffy mentions the Happy Meal.
- Italian: Ehi, Bell'Aspetto, Capitolo 2 (Hey, Good Lookin', Chapter 1)