| The subject of this article is of alternate canonicity.|
While created as part of licensed material, it is not part of the original Buffyverse, but its own developed story.
Hellmouth, Part Two is the second issue of the Hellmouth comic book miniseries. Written by Jordie Bellaire and Jeremy Lambert, and illustrated by Eleonora Carlini, it was originally published on November 13, 2019 by Boom! Studios.
Buffy and Angel must find a way to work together as the Hellmouth begins to open and evil spreads across Sunnydale. But can Angel keep his true identity a secret from Buffy, or will the Hellmouth force him to reveal the monster within?
- The Hellmouth gives Angel visions of those he recently failed to save: Helen Chou (Prologue), Francis and Julia (Angel #1), as well as the survivor Brewster (Angel #3).
- Ulfreth is a tentacled demon that gives visions to its victims based on their worst fears, similarly to the "Octobitch" in Safe and the Hamelin demon in I Wish, Part One, which Dawn also defeated while saying it wasn't her mother.
- Brewster (Only in visions)
- Helen Chou (Only in visions)
- Francis (Only in visions)
- Alexander Harris (Only in visions)
- Hellmother (Only voice)
- Julia (Only in visions)
- Willow Rosenberg (Only in visions)
- Buffy Summers
- Joyce Summers (Only in visions)
Organizations and titles
Weapons and objects
Behind the scenes
- Goñi Montes's variant cover connects with his own for issues Buffy the Vampire Slayer #9 and Angel #6. It has Drusilla posing as the Justice tarot card.
- Hellmouth, Part Two was the 150th best selling comic issue in its publishing month, with 13,532 sales in November 2019 at comic specialty stores.
Pop culture references
- Buffy compares the change demon with the mythological Medusa.
- Angel compares their fight in the Hellmouth with the battle of Thermopylae (480 BC).