| The subject of this article is of alternate canonicity.|
While created as part of licensed material, it is not part of the original Buffyverse, but its own developed story.
Hellmouth, Part Four is the fourth issue of the Hellmouth comic book miniseries. Written by Jordie Bellaire and Jeremy Lambert, and illustrated by Eleonora Carlini, it was originally published on January 15, 2020 by Boom! Studios.
The Penultimate Issue Of The Event Of The Year! Buffy and Angel come face to face with the secret enemy behind the evil that has overwhelmed Sunnydale — but the deadliest secrets may be the ones they're hiding from each other! And nothing will ever be the same!
Organizations and titlesEdit
Weapons and objectsEdit
- Blood (Only mentioned)
- Unidentified demon, eaten by another demon.
- Unidentified demon, impaled with a punch by Angel.
- Unidentified demon, impaled with a stake by Buffy.
- Unidentified demon, neck snapped by Buffy.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Steve Morris's variant cover connects with his own for issues Buffy the Vampire Slayer #11 and Angel #8.
- Hellmouth, Part Four was the 175th best selling comic issue in its publishing month, with 10,813 sales in January 2020 at comic specialty stores.