Even though demons had a tendancy to impregnate humans with their spawn or create new demons by infecting humans (Haxil Beasts, Skilosh Demons and so on), the offspring wouldn't count as half-demons but rather as the species of their parent since most demons that existed on Earth were part human since the banishment of the Old Ones. A half-demon would be something entirely new in each case.
- Connor - a unique being "impossibly" conceived by two vampires, who are a mixture of human and demon themselves.
- Cordelia Chase - made part demon by the Powers That Be.
- Allen Francis Doyle - born to a Brachen father and a human mother.
- Rieff's mother
- Groosalugg - human ancestry
- Billy Blim - born to a human man and a demon mother
- Darrow Steele