That evil dude John is really ramping things up, but Spike has a few tricks up his own sleeve. Well, one, but still. And it all depends on whether he can trust Drusilla. No, really. Still to come… space bugs!
- This series takes place circa year 2006, after the fall of Los Angeles was undone in After the Fall, Part Seventeen, but before Spike's arrival with his ship in Twilight, Part Four.
- Willow reveals to Spike that Buffy knows he's alive; Buffy will mention this to him when they first see each other since the battle at the Hellmouth, in Last Gleaming, Part One.
- Betta George
- Jeremy Johns
- Willow Rosenberg
- Buffy Summers (Only mentioned)
Organizations and titles
- Las Vegas
Weapons and objects
- John, impaled with a punch by Drusilla.
Behind the scenes
- Give and Take was the 183rd best selling comic issue in its publishing month, with 7,836 sales in April 2011 at comic specialty stores.
|Spike - "Not having a soul protected her. Shielded her."|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.