|The subject of this article is non-canonical.
While created as part of licensed material, it has not been confirmed as part of the "real" Buffyverse continuity.
Viva Las Buffy! Act 2: Full House is the fifty-second issue of the Buffy the Vampire Slayer Classic comic book series. Written by Scott Lobdell and Fabian Nicieza, and illustrated by Cliff Richards, it was originally published on December 26, 2002 by Dark Horse Comics.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Frightened and confused by her new-found powers as the Slayer, Buffy has picked up and left her mom and little sister behind. Hiding out in Sin City is no way to avoid trouble, though, especially when the city's gentle citizens are being terrorized by just a few of the many bodies buried without headstones in Vegas's seedier strips. Perfect for Christmas!
Continuity[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Individuals[edit | edit source]
- Willem Bryardale
- Rupert Giles
- Gwendolyn Post
- Buffy Summers
- Quentin Travers
- Wesley Wyndam-Pryce
Organizations and titles[edit | edit source]
Species[edit | edit source]
Locations[edit | edit source]
Weapons and objects[edit | edit source]
Death count[edit | edit source]
- Unidentified man, killed by vampires.
- Two vampires, killed by Buffy.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Distribution[edit | edit source]
- Full House was the 126th best selling comic issue in its publishing month, with 15,701 sales in December 2002 at comic specialty stores.
Collections[edit | edit source]
Pop culture references[edit | edit source]
- Pike compares his dressing with "Kurt Cobain impersonating Wayne Newton".
- Pike refers to evangelical Southern Baptist pastor Jerry Falwell (1933–2007).
References[edit | edit source]
- "Buffy the Vampire Slayer #52 Viva Las Buffy (Part 2 of 4)". Dark Horse Comics. Retrieved October 15, 2019.
- "Top 300 Comics--December 2002". ICv2, November 30, 2002.