|The subject of this article is non-canonical.
While created as part of licensed material, it has not been confirmed as part of the "real" Buffyverse continuity.
"False Memories" is the eleventh volume of Buffy the Vampire Slayer Classic trade paperbacks, collecting issues thirty-five to thirty-eight of the comic book series.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Remember that time when Buffy’s little sister Dawn first found out that Buffy is the Slayer? And then when Angel almost killed Dawn, because no one had told her that he’d turned evil again? Buffy and the gang all have memories connected to Dawn, and only Buffy and Giles know they’re not real. But there are still a lot of unanswered questions as to how Dawn came into Buffy’s life, and where these memories come from. Now, Dawn has vanished without a trace, and the Scooby gang has no clue where to find her. But Buffy will stop at nothing to find her little sister, even if she has to face off against a cadre of crazed, bloodsucking monks and a former Vampire Slayer turned Slayer Vampire!
Stories[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Buffy Summers (4/4)
- Rupert Giles (4/4)
- Alexander Harris (4/4)
- Anya Jenkins (4/4)
- Yuki Makimura (4/4)
- Willow Rosenberg (4/4)
- Dawn Summers (4/4)
- Tara Maclay (3/4)
- Spike (3/4)
- Angel (Only in flashbacks) (2/4)
- The Master (2/4)
- Jenny Calendar (Only in flashbacks) (1/4)
- Cordelia Chase (Only in flashbacks) (1/4)
- Riley Finn (Only in flashbacks) (1/4)
- Harmony Kendall (1/4)
- Shiden (1/4)
Behind the Scenes[edit | edit source]
Production[edit | edit source]
- The cover, as used in issue Remember the End, combines promotional pictures from Buffy the Vampire Slayer seasons four and five.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
- "Buffy the Vampire Slayer Vol. 11: False Memories TPB". Dark Horse Comics. Retrieved October 23, 2017.