A flame from the past is haunting Spike's present, and wreaking havoc in Las Vegas, which is already pretty overrun with demons and vampires and your garden variety sins and sinners. But nothing is never that simple when Drusilla is involved, and a new player is about to make things very… difficult for Spike and company.
- This series takes place circa year 2006, after the fall of Los Angeles was undone in After the Fall, Part Seventeen, but before Spike's arrival with his ship in Twilight, Part Four.
- Beck mentions being a "scared little girl" before she met Spike, in Asylum, Part Two.
- Spike and Drusilla are reunited, after last seeing each other in episode "Crush".
- Angel (Only mentioned)
- Betta George
- Cordelia (dragon)
- Jeremy Johns
Organizations and titlesEdit
- Two demons, neck snapped by Spike.
- Unidentified demon, stabbed by John.
- Tor, throat slit by Drusilla.
- Two demons, beheaded by Drusilla.
- Unidentified vampire, incinerated by Beck.
Behind the scenesEdit
- The title is a parody of the television sitcom series Everybody Loves Raymond (1996–2005).
- Everybody Loves Spike was the 205th best selling comic issue in its publishing month, with 8,611 sales in December 2010 at comic specialty stores.
Pop culture referencesEdit
- John mentions reading articles from the online encyclopedia Wikipedia.
|Spike - "There are different kinds of vampire. Got a whole graph I could show you."|