|This article is about the Buffy book. For the Angel book, see Director's Screen (Angel).|
Do you have a plan? If you're a Director and your Buffy the Vampire Slayer roleplayers are looking to you for adventure, you'd better! You don't want things to get ugly, do ya?
No worries though, we've got your plan right here, all wrapped up in one killer package. Yep, everything you Director types need to run a high intensity, large-living and sweet Buffy the Vampire Slayer roleplaying game session (or sessions-hey, there's a whole lotta stuff packed in this bodacious bundle).
A must-have reference for the Buffy the Vampire Slayer Roleplaying Game, the Director's Screen includes:
- A full-color, four-panel screen covered with Buffy images and designs to rock the players
- Easily referenced charts and tables on the flip side of the screen, freeing you up to focus on the scintillating storyline
- A solid section laying out game-running and session-mastering tips to simplify your job and make the players look for more where that came from
- Three ready-to-run, interrelated Episodes for the BtVS RPG corebook Archetypes, the Original Cast or your players' own character creations
- "Buffy the Vampire Slayer RPG Director's Screen". Eden Studios, Inc. Retrieved on May 22, 2018.