The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- “Sun beaming down in a nice, non-fatal way. It's very exciting, I can't wait to find out if I freckle.”
Daywalking was the ability of certain vampires to be immune to sunlight, which usually burned and destroyed them with prolonged exposure.
Examples[edit | edit source]
- The Gem of Amara granted any vampire who wore it immunity to sunlight. It was worn by Harmony Kendall, Spike, Marcus, and Angel before Angel ultimately decided to destroy it.
- James underwent a surgical procedure at the hands of Dr. Gregson that removed his heart, allowing him to withstand sunlight for six hours before automatically dusting.
- Angel and Spike were able to withstand exposure to the sunlight of Pylea and Wolfram & Hart's Holding Dimension, supposedly because they were alternate dimensions with different laws of physics compared to Earth.
- All new vampires sired after the creation of a new Seed of Wonder were able to be active during the day. Because most humans viewed Dracula as the standard model for vampires, any vampires created following the restoration of magic possessed many of his abilities.
Related articles[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.