| The subject of this article is of alternate canonicity.|
While created as part of licensed material, it is not part of the original Buffyverse, but its own developed story.
In October 2019, the dagger was displayed in an art exhibit at the gallery curated by Joyce Summers. At the opening night, Rupert Giles attempted to hide it from Drusilla, but the vampire threatened Joyce's life so Jennifer Calendar revealed its hidden place.
Behind the scenes
- In Egyptian mythology, Sekhmet is a warrior goddess and the goddess of healing, depicted as a lioness.
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer #5
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer #6 (Only mentioned)
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer #7 (Only in picture)
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer #8
- Hellmouth, Part One
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer #9 (Only mentioned)
- Hellmouth, Part Two (Only mentioned)