|This article is about the collection. For the issue, see The Crown Prince Syndrome.|
|The canonicity of this article's subject remains dubious. Though it doesn't contradict official continuity, it has not been referenced in any confirmed canonical material.|
Crown Prince Syndrome is the eighth volume of Angel trade paperbacks, collecting issues thirty-three to thirty-eight of the comic book series. It was originally published December 1, 2010 by IDW Publishing.
Angel is back righting wrongs, but quickly discovers that one of the crew is not at all what he seems. When it's revealed that James is not only not an angel, but has demon farming plans for L.A., Angel must stop him. Except that Connor goes missing, Spike may not have a soul, and the demon warrior women may have something to do with at least some of it.
- Letters Home: A Jamesian Interlude
- Bedroom Follies
- Prophet for Profit, Part One
- Prophet for Profit, Part Two
- Prophet for Profit, Part Three
- Cats in the Cradle
- Eddie Hope: Eddie and the Crew
Behind the scenesEdit
- Crown Prince Syndrome was the 147th best selling graphic novel in its publishing month, with 786 sales in December 2010 at comic specialty stores.
- German: Das Kronprinz-Syndrom! (The Crown Prince Syndrome!)
- Spanish (Spain): El síndrome del príncipe heredero (The Crown Prince Syndrome)