| The subject of this article is non-canonical.|
While created as part of licensed material, it has not been confirmed as part of the "real" Buffyverse.
“Crash Test Demons” is the fourth volume of Buffy the Vampire Slayer Classic trade paperbacks, collecting issues twelve to fifteen of the comic book series.
Buffy the Vampire Slayer is back, expanding the mythos of the wildly popular television series. As Sunnydale becomes an increasingly hazardous place to re-kill the undead, the ante is upped as Buffy must again confront her old enemy Selke. And she’s back with bad blood — a supernatural brew that can dramatically increase a vampire’s powers!
- Buffy Summers (3/3)
- Willow Rosenberg (3/3)
- Alexander Harris (3/3)
- Rupert Giles (3/3)
- Angel (3/3)
- Cordelia Chase (3/3)
- Dr. Flitter (3/3)
- Daniel Osbourne (3/3)
- Selke (3/3)
- Dark Buffy (1/3)
- Todd Dahl (1/3)
- Drusilla (1/3)
- Rouleau (1/3)
- Spike (1/3)
- Joyce Summers (1/3) (Only voice)
Behind the scenes
- The cover features a promotional picture for Buffy the Vampire Slayer season 3, as in issue Love Sick Blues, Part Two.
- Italian: “Demoni da Schianto” (Crash Demons)
- Spanish (Spain): “Peatón del Infierno” (Pedestrian from Hell)
- ↑ “Buffy the Vampire Slayer Vol. 4: Crash Test Demons TPB”. Dark Horse Comics. Retrieved April 24, 2018.