|The subject of this article is non-canonical.
While created as part of licensed material, it has not been confirmed as part of the "real" Buffyverse continuity.
Crash Test Demons is the fourth volume of Buffy the Vampire Slayer Classic trade paperbacks, collecting issues twelve to fifteen of the comic book series. It was originally published on July 12, 2000 by Dark Horse Comics.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Buffy the Vampire Slayer is back, expanding the mythos of the wildly popular television series. As Sunnydale becomes an increasingly hazardous place to re-kill the undead, the ante is upped as Buffy must again confront her old enemy Selke. And she's back with bad blood — a supernatural brew that can dramatically increase a vampire's powers!
Stories[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Buffy Summers (3/3)
- Willow Rosenberg (3/3)
- Alexander Harris (3/3)
- Rupert Giles (3/3)
- Angel (3/3)
- Cordelia Chase (3/3)
- Flitter (3/3)
- Daniel Osbourne (3/3)
- Selke (3/3)
- Dark Buffy (1/3)
- Todd Dahl (1/3)
- Drusilla (1/3)
- Rouleau (1/3)
- Spike (1/3)
- Joyce Summers (1/3) (Only voice)
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Production[edit | edit source]
- The cover features a promotional picture for Buffy the Vampire Slayer season 3, as in issue Love Sick Blues.
Distribution[edit | edit source]
- Crash Test Demons was the 19th best selling graphic novel in its publishing month, with 2,149 sales in July 2000 at comic specialty stores.
International titles[edit | edit source]
- Italian: Demoni da schianto (Crash Demons)
- Spanish (Spain): Peatón del infierno (Pedestrian from Hell)
Gallery[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- "Buffy the Vampire Slayer Vol. 4: Crash Test Demons TPB". Dark Horse Comics. Retrieved April 24, 2018.
- "June 2000 Comic Book Sales to Comics Shops". Comichron. Retrieved July 20, 2020.