The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|Although this article is based on canonical information, the actual name of this subject is conjectural.|
- Darla: “Maybe it’s something...”
- Chris: “Maybe it's some thing.”
- — Darla and Chris[src]
Behind the scenes
- The character is named Chris Boal according to a deleted scene from the first draft of the unaired pilot script.
- Chris was the show's first clever decoy into making the audience think he was a vampire due to his pale complexion, dark clothing and his attempt to seduce a seemingly innocent female figure. However, it turned out that he was merely a victim and Darla was the vampire in this instance.
- His death is a twist on the opening of Night of the Living Dead, where the creepy brother, Johnny, is seen teasing Barbara, the horror film cliché blonde girl, about monsters in a way that she doesn't find funny and he eventually ends up eating her. In this case, the blonde eats the creepy guy.
- Chris Boal was played by Carmine Giovinazzo.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.