- “It's okay. It'll be okay. Willow will protect me.”
Calliope Strachan was a Wicca student in one of Willow Rosenberg's covens. Despite she couldn't "even conjure foxfire" at the time, her apartment was attacked by an angry anti-magic mob, following San Francisco's tsunami. She was taken to the Safe Zone and separated from her girlfriend Linda Martin, so she stayed in a trailer with Willow and two other wiccans, giving continuity to her magic training.
From their first encounter, Buffy noticed Willow was "making eyes at one of her coven". In the Safe Zone, Calliope kissed Willow twice, who both times rejected her because of her girlfriend. She then promised to break up with Linda to be with her.
- The Spread of Their Evil, Part One
- In Time of Crisis, Part Two
- A House Divided, Part Three
- Desperate Times, Part Four
- Desperate Measures, Part Five
- Back to the Wall, Part Six
- Disempowered, Part Seven