“Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season Nine Library Edition, Volume 3” is the third and final volume of Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season Nine hardcovers, collecting issues sixteen to twenty-five of the comic book series, as well as Love vs. Life short story.
Buffy, Xander, and Willow confront new enemies — a superbeing bent on revenge, a Slayer gone rogue, and the ancient god who created vampires — in a battle that will change the shape of the world. Buffy, with a little help from her friends, rediscovers what it truly means to be a Slayer.
- Welcome to the Team, Part One
- Welcome to the Team, Part Two
- Welcome to the Team, Part Three
- Welcome to the Team, Part Four
- The Watcher
- The Core, Part One
- The Core, Part Two
- The Core, Part Three
- The Core, Part Four
- The Core, Part Five
- Love vs. Life
Behind the scenesEdit
- Features cover gallery and sketchbook.
- ↑ “Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 9 Library Edition Volume 3 HC”. Dark Horse Comics. Retrieved December 11, 2017.