|Although this article is based on canonical information, the actual name of this subject is conjectural.|
- “I don't understand about theology or dimensions, or any of it really. But I think I was in heaven.”
- ―Buffy Summers[src]
Buffy Summers went to an unknown heavenly dimension after she died. Buffy was expelled from there when her friends resurrected her, bringing her back to Earth. Skip referred to this dimension as "paradise."
Buffy described as being happy and at peace in this place; feeling warm, loved, finished, and complete. She had also the knowledge that everyone she cared about was all right. There was no pain, fear, or doubt when she was there. While Buffy was still herself, nothing had form, and time was meaningless. In comparison to this heaven, she considered everything on Earth as hard, bright, and violent.
- After Life (Only mentioned)
- Once More, with Feeling (Only mentioned)
- Tabula Rasa (Only mentioned)
- "Inside Out" (Only mentioned)