- This series takes place circa year 2006, after the fall of Los Angeles was undone in After the Fall, Part Seventeen, but before Spike's arrival with his ship in Twilight, Part Four.
- The Elvis impersonator recognizes Spike from being saved in Alone Together Now.
- Spike tells Willow everyone in Angel Investigations has been targeted, as Tor described to him in What Happens in Vegas, Slays in Vegas.
- Willow wears the same dress she wore in The Long Way Home, Part Two.
- Willow mentions Dawn is "kinda hard to miss"; this may suggest that she's still under the Transformation Curse she would be until issue Living Doll, more likely the centaurette form in which she was at the beginning of the vampire craze (Harmonic Divergence).
- Willow lists Spike taking a kitten as a proof he's improved, which he'll actually do in Love Dares You, Part One.
- Betta George
- Rupert Giles (Only mentioned)
- Alexander Harris (Only mentioned)
- Jeremy Johns (Only mentioned)
- Faith Lehane (Only mentioned)
- Willow Rosenberg
- Buffy Summers (Only mentioned)
- Dawn Summers (Only mentioned)
- Andrew Wells (Only mentioned)
Organizations and titlesEdit
- Angel Investigations (Only mentioned)
- Los Banos
- Scooby Gang (Only mentioned)
- Team Spike
- Wolfram & Hart
- Las Vegas
- The Lunar Cycle
Weapons and objectsEdit
- Blood (Only mentioned)
- Last Angel in Hell (Only mentioned)
- Miss Edith (Only mentioned)
- Soul (Only mentioned)
- "Twinkle" (Only mentioned)
- Five Wolfram & Hart operatives, sliced by John.
- The cleaning lady, killed by John (in flashbacks).
Behind the scenesEdit
- Bedknobs and Boomsticks was the 192nd best selling comic issue in its publishing month, with 7,992 sales in February 2011 at comic specialty stores.
Pop culture referencesEdit
- Spike seeks magical help from an Elvis Presley impersonator.
- Spike mimics the character Leia Organa sending a message of help in the film Star Wars (1977).
|Spike - "It's a wonderful moment. All tingly, unbeating heart three sizes larger. Good to see you, Will."|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.