|The subject of this article is non-canonical.
While created as part of licensed material, it has not been confirmed as part of the "real" Buffyverse continuity.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
When Angel arrived in Los Angeles, he assumed he'd find enough evil to keep himself busy for, well... eternity. Up until now, he's had his hands full in real time. So when Cordelia suggests starting up a Web site for their detective agency, he's hesitant. As Doyle puts it, "People in trouble want to interface with a face."
Soon, though, the police discover a trail of desiccated corpses stretching across the city. The only thing that bind these victims (other than the cause of death) is their pastime pursuit: online chatting. One by one, they are being hunted by a techno-savvy demon. And when the monster has claimed his final victim, he will have completed a ritual that extends the arm of his evil far beyond the reach of even the Internet...
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- The events of this story take place during Angel season 1, between novels Hollywood Noir and Bruja.
- Cordy mentioned that she only became part of the Scooby Gang because of her relationship with Xander ("What's My Line, Part One").
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Individuals[edit | edit source]
- Cordelia Chase
- Allen Francis Doyle
- Elliot Grundy
- Alexander Harris (Only mentioned)
- Kate Lockley
- Chelsea Monroe
- Buffy Summers (Only in visions)
Organizations and titles[edit | edit source]
Species[edit | edit source]
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Los Angeles
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
International titles[edit | edit source]
- French: Maléfices (Hexes)
- German: Im Netz des Grauens (Inside the Net of Horror)