- “You have no idea who I am, do you, Miss Raiden. Or of the dire importance of recent events.”
Ashet was one of the five members of the Ra-Tet and the second totem of the sun god Ra. Ashet was a being composed entirely of light encased within a male human shell. He had the appearance of a African man with white irises.
- “I bagged for this guy six years—big money—and he never wanted to meet before.”
In 2002, Ashet hired the high-class thief Gwen Raiden - who had worked for him for six years, never meeting face to face - to acquire powerful amulets to protect himself from the Beast, who was killing the totems in an attempt to perform a ritual which would block out the sun.
The two met in Los Angeles after Gwen refused to accept the contract as she had decided to flee to Tahiti following a number of unexplained events followed by the rain of fire. As the two discussed, however, Ashet was killed by the Beast, who drove a hand right through his chest and ripped out the amulet he kept inside his body.
Behind the Scenes Edit
- He was portrayed by Michael Chinyamurindi.
- Although the second totem of light (good and albeit second totem overall) of the Ra-Tet Ashet displays a vengful attitude when it comes to the slandering of what's important to him, he demonstrates such displeasure to hired thief Gwen Raiden when frustrates him
- He is the counter-act deity of Mesehktet, the fifth and final Ra-Tet whom is the most malevolent