|This article is about the Anya from 2019 comic series. For other uses, see Anya.|
| The subject of this article is of alternate canonicity.|
While created as part of licensed material, it is not part of the original Buffyverse, but its own developed story.
- “Beasts and men are quite alike. Thinking only of themselves… never the world. Perhaps another customer, another day.”
- ―Anya Jenkins[src]
Despite selling a magic necklace that granted a vampire invincibility, Anya deceived him when he grew ambitious and intended to buy the whole jewelry set for his clan. As she killed him, Anya remarked her distaste for the selfishness of both beasts and men.
Powers and abilities
- Immortality: Anya had lived for a very long time and still retained a youthful appearance, mentioning personal events as early as 500 BCE.
- Welcome Back to the Hellmouth, Part One
- Welcome Back to the Hellmouth, Part Two
- Welcome Back to the Hellmouth, Part Three
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer #5 (Only mentioned)