|The subject of this article is non-canonical.
While created as part of licensed material, it has not been confirmed as part of the "real" Buffyverse continuity.
Angel Omnibus is a trade paperback collecting fifteen issues of Angel Volume 1 comic books series, as well as the complete Long Night's Journey miniseries and the stories Lovely, Dark and Deep, "Point of Order", and "The Nepalese Switcheroo". It was originally published on July 6, 2011 by Dark Horse Comics.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Heralding the return of Angel to Dark Horse Comics!
Collecting all of Dark Horse’s Angel comics to date, this single volume features stories by series creator Joss Whedon, Brett Matthews (Serenity: Those Left Behind), and Christopher Golden (Baltimore). Set during Seasons 1 and 2 of the Angel television series, favorite characters appear — Cordelia, Doyle, Wes, Gunn — as the investigations of LA’s vampire detective agency delve into all that is dark, grotesque, strange, and unexplainable. Angel faces demonic rats, bizarre deaths from spontaneous combustion, Hollywood demons encountered courtesy of Cordelia, angry spirits, zombies, and more!
Issues[edit | edit source]
- Surrogates, Part One
- Surrogates, Part Two
- Surrogates, Part Three
- The Changeling Wife
- Earthly Possessions, Part One
- Earthly Possessions, Part Two
- Earthly Possessions, Part Three
- Lovely, Dark and Deep
- Beneath the Surface, Part One
- Beneath the Surface, Part Two
- Strange Bedfellows, Part One
- Strange Bedfellows, Part Two
- Vermin, Part One
- Vermin, Part Two
- Little Girl Lost
- "Point of Order"
- "The Nepalese Switcheroo"
- Long Night's Journey...
- Rock and a Hard Place
- Thicker Than Water
- The End of the Beginning
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
- The image of Cordelia on the cover is based on a promotional picture of Charisma Carpenter taken for her guest appearance as Kyra on Charmed.
- The untitled short story "Angel" is the only Angel story not included in any omnibus; the crossover stories Past Lives, Part One and Past Lives, Part Three were collected in Omnibus: Volume 6.