| The subject of this article is of alternate canonicity.|
While created as part of licensed material, it is not part of the original Buffyverse, but its own developed story.
Back in Los Angeles, TEAM SPIKE — Spike, Fred & Gunn — is doing their best to stem the tide of evil that Hellmouth has unleashed, but the city is being overwhelmed. But to save their city, Fred must decide whether to fight off the darkness inside her… or embrace it.
- Angel (Only in flashbacks)
- Roger Burkle (Only mentioned)
- Trish Burkle (Only mentioned)
- Winifred Burkle
- Krevlornswath of the Deathwok Clan (Only mentioned)
- Charles Gunn
- Lilith (Only mentioned)
- Lilah Morgan
Organizations and titlesEdit
Weapons and objectsEdit
Rituals and spellsEdit
- "Lasham mektu. Barada. Barada. Niktau."
- Three Wolfram & Hart operatives, killed by Spike.
- At least five Wolfram & Hart operatives, killed by Fred.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Scott Buoncristiano's monster cover features the Master.
- Steve Morris's variant cover connects with his own for issues Buffy the Vampire Slayer #11 and Hellmouth, Part Four.
- Angel #8 was the 192nd best selling comic issue in its publishing month, with 9,518 sales in December 2019 at comic specialty stores.