| The subject of this article is of alternate canonicity.|
While created as part of licensed material, it is not part of the original Buffyverse, but its own developed story.
After teetering between Sunnydale and Los Angeles, Angel now knows exactly what his mission is — to make sure the Hellmouth stays sealed! He'll stop anyone who gets in his way, be it friend or foe, vampire… or Slayer.
- The issue ends with Angel's perspective of the Hellmouth opening in Buffy the Vampire Slayer #8.
Weapons and objects
- Unidentified boy, bitten by Lukas (in flashback).
- Unidentified vampire, staked by Gunn.
- Three vampires, staked by Angel.
Behind the scenes
- Scott Buoncristiano's cover features the demon Gnarl.
- Kelly and Nichole Matthews's variant cover connect with their own for issues Buffy the Vampire Slayer #8 and Hellmouth, Part One.
- The user teetov_ refers to the real Instagram account of this issue's colorist Roman Titov.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.