|The subject of this article is of alternate canonicity.
While created as part of licensed material, it is not part of the original Buffyverse, but its own developed story.
Angel + Spike #16 is the sixteenth and final issue of the Angel + Spike comic book series. Written by Zac Thompson and illustrated by Hayden Sherman, it was originally published on November 25, 2020 by Boom! Studios.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Team Angel — or Team Spike, no one can agree — must work with the werewolf Oz and his pack if they're going to save the day. Meanwhile, Fred discovers her true power and her connection to another universe where Fred worked for Wolfram & Hart...
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Individuals[edit | edit source]
- Angel (alternate dimension)
- Hiram Bellwether
- Clive Bliss
- Winifred Burkle
- Helen Chou (Only mentioned)
- Charles Gunn
- Harmony Kendall
- Kate Lockley
- Mara (Only mentioned)
- Lilah Morgan (Only mentioned)
- Okasa (Only mentioned)
- Daniel Osbourne
- Spike (alternate dimension)
Organizations and titles[edit | edit source]
Species[edit | edit source]
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Los Angeles
- Sunnydale (Only mentioned)
Objects[edit | edit source]
- Soul (Only mentioned)
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Production[edit | edit source]
- According to Zac Thompson, the series was prematurely canceled while he was still scripting this issue, which he had to adapt to be a series finale instead of what was originally just an arc's conclusion.
Collections[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Covers[edit | edit source]
Cover artwork[edit | edit source]
Preview[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- "ANGEL & SPIKE #16 CVR A MAIN". Previews World. Retrieved on August 21, 2020.
- Zac Thompson, "Though this is a final issue, by the last page you'll see it's also a new beginning! Originally, this was meant to be the end of our first arc. The series was cancelled mid-way through scripting this one, so unfortunately some changes had to be made." Twitter, November 23, 2020.