Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
|The subject of this article is of alternate canonicity.
While created as part of licensed material, it is not part of the original Buffyverse, but its own developed story.
Angel + Spike #12 is the twelfth issue of the Angel + Spike comic book series. Written by Bryan Edward Hill and illustrated by Gleb Melnikov, it was originally published on July 22, 2020 by Boom! Studios.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Individuals[edit | edit source]
- Winifred Burkle
- Charles Gunn
- Kate Lockley
- Mara (Only mentioned)
- Lilah Morgan
Organizations and titles[edit | edit source]
Species[edit | edit source]
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Chicago (Only mentioned)
- Los Angeles
- Angel's residence
- Kate Lockley's apartment
Objects[edit | edit source]
Death count[edit | edit source]
- The Feeder, exorcised by Fred then smashed by Spike.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Production[edit | edit source]
- Scott Buoncristiano's cover features the monster Ted Buchanan.
- The back of the issue includes a quote by Connor in the episode "Home."
Distribution[edit | edit source]
- Originally scheduled for May 27th, the distribution of single issues was delayed due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Angel + Spike #12 was ranked the 191st best selling comic issue in its published month, as projected for July 2020 at comic specialty stores.
Collections[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Covers[edit | edit source]
Cover artwork[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- "Comics On-Sale in May 2020 and Beyond". Boom! Studios, February 21, 2020.
- Jon Arvedon, "Diamond Reveals Plan to Reopen Comics Industry in May". CBR, April 17, 2020.
- "July 2020 Comics Sales to Comics Shops". Comichron. Retrieved on October 3, 2020.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.