|The subject of this article is of alternative canonicity.
While created as part of licensed material, it is not part of the original Buffyverse, but its own developed story.
Angel + Spike #10 is the tenth issue of the Angel + Spike comic book series. Written by Bryan Edward Hill and illustrated by Gleb Melnikov, it was originally published on March 25, 2020 by Boom! Studios.
RING OF FIRE IS HERE!
Spike and his, uh, Team Spike of Fred, Gunn & their new ally Lorne race against the clock to find a supernatural artifact before Wolfram & Hart. But if they're going to save the day, Team Spike is going to have find a way not to kill each other first. AND WHAT HAPPENED TO ANGEL?
- Spike mentions Angel feeling overwhelmed since the Hellmouth (Hellmouth, Part Five), while he himself had his feelings destroyed by Drusilla after she betrayed him (Hellmouth, Part One).
- Winifred Burkle
- Drusilla (Only mentioned)
- Charles Gunn
- Kate Lockley
- Unidentified demon
Organizations and titles
- Los Angeles
- Angel's residence
- Kate Lockley's apartment
- Wilton-Gibbs Hospital
- Sunnydale (Only mentioned)
- Hellmouth (Only mentioned)
- Andre, burned with the demon's green cloud.
Behind the scenes
- Scott Buoncristiano's cover features the monster Thesulac demon.
- The back of the issue includes a quote by Charles Gunn in episode "Happy Anniversary."
- Angel + Spike #10 was the 196th best selling comic issue in its publishing month, with 8,355 sales in March 2020 at comic specialty stores.