| The subject of this article is of alternate canonicity.|
While created as part of licensed material, it is not part of the original Buffyverse, but its own developed story.
RING OF FIRE IS HERE!
Spike and his, uh, Team Spike of Fred, Gunn & their new ally Lorne race against the clock to find a supernatural artifact before Wolfram & Hart. But if they're going to save the day, Team Spike is going to have find a way not to kill each other first. AND WHAT HAPPENED TO ANGEL?
- Spike mentions Angel feeling overwhelmed since the Hellmouth (Hellmouth, Part Five), while he himself had his feelings destroyed by Drusilla after she betrayed him (Hellmouth, Part One).
- Winifred Burkle
- Drusilla (Only mentioned)
- Charles Gunn
- Kate Lockley
- Unidentified demon
Organizations and titlesEdit
- Los Angeles
- Sunnydale (Only mentioned)
- Hellmouth (Only mentioned)
- Andre, burned with the demon's green cloud.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Angel + Spike #10 was the 196th best selling comic issue in its publishing month, with 8,355 sales in March 2020 at comic specialty stores.