Synopsis[edit | edit source]
The main After the Fall storyline is back in the crosshairs in this third hardcover volume of the latest Angel series! Now that we've seen not only what happened after that epic, show-ending alley battle, but also experienced the First Night that Los Angeles went to Hell, it's time to find out what comes next. But it's not going to be easy. Long-time friends-turned-enemies Angel and Gunn are on a collision course with destruction, and when Gunn's master plans get exposed, well, let's just say things get chippy.
Stories[edit | edit source]
- After the Fall, Part Nine
- After the Fall, Part Ten
- After the Fall, Part Eleven
- After the Fall, Part Twelve
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Production[edit | edit source]
- This volume also includes art gallery, "Through the Fishbowl: The On-Set Diary of Betta George," and questions and answers by Brian Lynch.
Distribution[edit | edit source]
- After the Fall, Volume 3 was the 35th best selling graphic novel in its publishing month, with 2,599 sales in March 2009 at comic specialty stores.
International titles[edit | edit source]
- German: Nach dem Fall: Die erste Nacht (After the Fall: The First Night)
- Spanish (Spain): Tras la caída, Volumen 3 (After the Fall, Volume 3)
Gallery[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- "Top 300 Graphic Novels Actual--March 2009". ICv2, April 14, 2009.