Synopsis[edit | edit source]
In Angel's final television season, his world ended… but his story didn't. Now, IDW Publishing is proud to present the story of Angel: After the Fall, as presided over by Angel co-creator Joss Whedon, along with his hand-picked creative team, Brian Lynch and Franco Urru. Picking up where Season Five of the fan-favorite TV show left off, this first volume looks at who lived after that climactic battle, who died, and what happened to all of Los Angeles in its wake.
Stories[edit | edit source]
- After the Fall, Part One
- After the Fall, Part Two
- After the Fall, Part Three
- After the Fall, Part Four
- After the Fall, Part Five
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Production[edit | edit source]
- This volume also includes art gallery, the original proposal by Joss Whedon and Brian Lynch, sketch gallery by Franco Urru, and chapter one script with author notes.
Distribution[edit | edit source]
- After the Fall, Volume 1 was the tenth best selling graphic novel in its publishing month, with 4,407 sales in July 2008 at comic specialty stores.
International titles[edit | edit source]
- German: Nach dem Fall: Die Hölle von Los Angeles (After the Fall: The Hell of Los Angeles)
- Spanish (Spain): Tras la caída, Volumen 1 (After the Fall, Volume 1)