|The canonicity of this article's subject remains dubious. Though it doesn't contradict official continuity, it has not been referenced in any confirmed canonical material.|
It’s 490 BC in Greece, and Thessily Thessilonikki is the current Slayer. In order to protect the messenger Pheidippides, she must run 300 miles in 3 days while fending off countless vampires. In the end, this 29 year old Slayer just wants to be remembered for something great that she herself did.
- The events of this story takes place in the year of 490 B.C.E., with flashbacks from the years 473, 478, and 482 B.C.E.
- According to Thoas, there was no record of a Slayer living as long as Thessily, who died at 29 years old after 17 years as a Slayer. In the 21st century, Buffy Summers will live to see her 30 years (One Year Later) after 15 years as a Slayer.
Organizations and titles
- Delphi (Only in flashbacks)
- Thessilonikki (Only mentioned)
- Persia (Only mentioned)
Weapons and objects
- One vampire, staked by Thessily (only mentioned).
- Six individuals, slayed by Thessily (only mentioned in flashbacks).
- A jur'lurk, slayed by Thessily (only mentioned in flashbacks).
- Eleven vampires, dusted by Thessily.
- Two vampires, slayed by Thessily (in flashbacks).
- Unknown number of vampires, burnt by Thessily.
- Thessily, poisoned by an unidentified vampire.
Behind the scenes
Pop culture references
- Thessily protects Pheidippides, after the Battle of Marathon.
- Darius is mentioned as the Persian king.
- There is mention of ancient Greek gods Hades, Pan, and Athena.
- Thessily sees the statue of Athena Parthenos.