This meta story is a goodbye letter from Angel comic editor Chris Ryall. While walking in a gallery of covers, he goes back to the early Angel comics, as he describes his own journey at IDW Publishing with Angel, mentioning titles, writers, artists, and fans. He concludes his message thanking all those who contributed to the comics, and rides away on Cordelia the dragon.
- Allen Francis Doyle (Only mentioned)
- Dracula (Only mentioned)
- Groosalugg (Only mentioned)
- Illyria (Only mentioned)
- Krevlornswath of the Deathwok Clan
- Spike (Only mentioned)
Behind the scenesEdit
- The story was originally published for the original anthology "Angel Yearbook".
- Ryal mentions by name writers and artists Jeff Mariotte, David Messina, Scott Tipton, Peter David, Brian Lynch, Franco Urru, Joss Whedon, Juliet Landau, Mark Lutz, John Byrne, Andy Hallett, Bill Willingham, David Tischman, and Mariah Huehner.
- The covers included in the gallery are from the comics The Curse, Part One, Auld Lang Syne, Part One, "Old Times", Spike vs. Dracula, Part One, "Masks", "Spotlight" miniseries, After the Fall, Part Seventeen, The Crown Prince Syndrome, and Stranger Things.
- As Ryal thanks fans, the website that appears is Whedonesque.com.
- Ryal final message: “Where to? I say we head north, because personally, I kinda want to slay the dark hoooooorse…” is a reference to the penultimate line of the TV show, as well as the license takeover by Dark Horse Comics.